More Services: For Your ConvenienceA A
Quick Change Kit
Make the Switch to Mercantile
Start Your New Account
Your first step is to open your new Mercantile Bank Checking Account. You can have access to all of our financial, security, and convenience advantages including:
- Your choice of eBanking, M Class checking and more, apply now
- ATM/Debit Card
- Free first order of checks
- and other great incentives!
Stop Using Your Old Account
The next step is to stop using your old account. Be sure to leave your accounts open long enough to allow outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals to clear. Leave enough money in place to cover these transactions. This process may take several weeks. Once you're sure that these old accounts are inactive, you can ask your former bank to send you the balance from the account. Then you can request the account to be closed and you can destroy old checks and deposit slips as well as any ATM or debit cards.
The forms below will help you contact the companies and financial institutions which handle your automatic deposits and withdrawals. If you need help completing any of them, just stop by any of our convenient banking locations.
Enjoy the Convenience
Welcome to the Mercantile Bank "Family". We hope you will take advantage of all the great products and services we offer.
- For 24-hour account access, sign up for Internet Banking. It's free and will give you quick, secure access to review your account balances, transactions, history, and more
- Enroll in eBill Pay - free with eBanking or M Class Checking, and pay anyone, anytime - from anywhere!
- Please visit us or use one of our convenient ATMs