More Services: For Your BusinessA A
Business Debit Card
Making business purchases by cash or check may not always be the most convenient or efficient way to manage expenses. To help reduce your need for checks and petty cash, we have developed the Business Debit Card, which works just like a check and is linked to your business checking account so that purchases are automatically deducted from it.
With a Business Debit Card, you can:
- Dramatically reduce the need to use checks and maintain petty cash
- Better control business spending
- Request debit cards for all key personnel and set separate spending limits
- Order items by phone, Internet, and mail, or make in-person purchases at more than 24 million MasterCard locations worldwide
- View each transaction, clearly detailed on your monthly business checking statement or with eBusiness Banking
- Perform withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfers at ATMs
- Provide safe and convenient access to funds when traveling
- Enjoy enhanced insurance: Travel Assistance & Referral Services - available by calling 1-800-MC-ASSIST, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Utilize MasterCard Global Service - lost & stolen card reporting, and emergency card replacement service - temporary replacement card by next day within the U.S.
- Access Emergency Cash Advance Service - access cash at more than 100,000 Western Union locations within 15 minutes in the U.S.
- Best of all, the Business Debit Card is free with any business checking account!
To learn more, call one of our Business Banking Specialists or email firstname.lastname@example.org.